Contoh Surat, Laporan Dan Berkas Penting

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Bahasa Inggris Sebagai Waiter

| Thursday, February 23, 2023

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Bahasa Inggris Sebagai Waiter

Experienced and Passionate: A Waiter's Job Application in English


Berikut adalah contoh surat lamaran kerja bahasa Inggris sebagai waiter:

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

[City, State ZIP Code]

[Your Email Address]

[Date]

[Recipient Name]

[Hiring Manager]

[Restaurant Name]

[Restaurant Address]

[City, State ZIP Code]

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am writing to express my interest in the waiter position that is currently available at [Restaurant Name]. I believe that my experience in the food and beverage industry, as well as my passion for providing excellent customer service, makes me a great fit for the position.

I have over [insert number of years] of experience working in the restaurant industry, and have had the opportunity to work in a variety of different roles, including server, host, and busser. Through these roles, I have developed a strong understanding of the importance of providing prompt and courteous service to all customers.

In my most recent position as a server at [Restaurant Name], I was responsible for taking orders, serving food and drinks, and ensuring that all customers had an enjoyable dining experience. I am comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and am able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude.

I am also experienced in handling cash and credit card transactions, and have a strong attention to detail when it comes to accurately processing payments.

Aside from my experience, I believe that my strong communication and interpersonal skills make me a valuable asset to any team. I enjoy interacting with customers and am able to quickly build rapport with them in order to provide the best possible service.

I am excited about the opportunity to join the team at [Restaurant Name], and am confident that I have the skills and experience needed to excel in the position. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

✔ Related Posts